A tradition of quality and service since 1923

Schaefer Printing Company was built on a foundation of quality and service. In 1923, Clyde Schaefer purchased his first Kelsey hand press and began printing business cards, tickets and handbills in the basement of his family's West Side home. Providing his customers with a quality product, the business grew, necessitating a move into the garage. With this growth continuing, he moved his business into a portion of a store at West 28th and Detroit where Schaefer Printing, in ever-expanding space, remains today.

Although Schaefer Printing today is much different from its humble beginnings in 1923, second generation owner and President Bob Schaefer has continued the same tradition of quality and service. Schaefer employees take a great deal of pride in continuing the tradition that was begun by Clyde Schaefer more than 90 years ago.